sábado, 18 de junho de 2011

WIP Dragonar-Kai part 9

Here are some pics showing how I did the ´head`. I must tell I can´t figure out if it was done using some kit part as base so I decided to scratch built it.
First I took some measurements using the available pictures and make comparisson with the parts that are ready. Then I cut four 1mm styrene profiles:

Now I glued two of them together to form the middle. To add some width I used pieces of 2,5mm beams. I also did some holes to the finished piece to make it a bit more light in weight.

Here is it with all parts glued together and ready for some sanding

Finally the ´head` after some putty and more sanding.Now it looks OK!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário